Terms and Conditions of Use
- All Trademarks and trade names used on this site are trademarks or registered trademarks of the this company, affiliates, or other third party entities. The use of these names and trademarks is prohibited.
- User agrees to respect the copyright. All content, including marketing copy, product descriptions, graphics, design, compilation, organization, and all other matters related to the site including but not limited to look and feel and branding, belong exclusively to Nuvia Water and protected by copyright. User may not use, copy, distribute, publish, transmit or create a derivative work or otherwise make use of any content on this site whether whole or in part (except as provided in 4) without express written consent from Nuvia Water.
- User agrees to use downloaded or copied material exclusively for personal, educational, and non-commercial use. User further agrees not to modify or change content.
- User agrees activities on the site shall not: (A) violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising); (B) maliciously subject this site to any virus, Trojan horses, worms, easter eggs, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information; (C) create liability or cause us or our affiliates to lose (in whole or in part) the services of its ISPs or other suppliers; or (D) modify or change any part of this site, including, without limitation by (a) providing a link directly or indirectly to any other site from this site or (b) modifying or altering any material on this site.
- This site may contain links to outside sources. Nuvia Water does not control the content of websites other than the Nuvia Water website. User accepts responsibility and risks associated with the use of those sites.